- 4 eggs
- 4 Tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup/ (30g) coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup/ (112g) grated Provolone, Fontina and/or Parmesan cheese (mixed, your choice)
- 8 oz / (228g) cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup/ (60g) olives (any olives you love), pitted and in quarters or halves
- 2 Tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 oz/ (50g) whole milk mozzarella, cut into chunks
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat the eggs and yogurt in a bowl until well combined.
- Combine the coconut flour, baking soda, salt and cheeses in medium sized bowl.
- Add the beaten eggs and yogurt mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the mixture in one large or two smaller oval shapes with the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Combine the tomatoes, olive oil, thyme leaves, olives and mozzarella in another bowl, add a pinch of salt.
- Top with the tomato, olive and mozzarella mixture and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly puffed and golden around the edges.
- Remove parchment from baking sheet and let cool on wire rack.
- Enjoy warm or at room temperature.